Waking up early to get ready for school is difficult enough without having to worry about what to do with your hair. That’s why we’ve listed some of our favourite quick hairstyles, so you can look great and never be late to class.
Wrap Around Ponytail
- Tie your hair into a ponytail.
- Grab a 1-inch section of your hair from underneath.
- Tightly wrap it around the hair band and secure underneath with bobby pins.
- Curl your hair with your favourite Yogi Hair Wand.
- Gather your hair at the highest point of your head and tie with a hairband.
- Slightly tug out pieces on the top of your head.
- Straighten your hair with your Yogi Hair Straightener.
- Smooth on some lightweight styling cream from your roots to mid-length.
- Brush your hair straight back, secure with a hair band just below the crown.
- Secure underneath with bobby pins if needed.
- Part your hair on the side and curl with your Yogi Hair Wand.
- Gently back-comb the crown.
- Gather your hair and tie into a ponytail at the back of your neck.
- Lightly brush the end of the ponytail with a paddle brush.
- Loosen pieces from the front and sides of the ponytail.
Half Up Hairstyle
- Leaving a section at the roots, curl your hair by wrapping large sections around your Yogi Hair Wand, concentrating on the middle of your hair.
- Mist with a light-hold hair spray.
- Part your hair in the centre and grab a two or three-inch strip on each side of the hair.
- Mist both sections with a texturizing spray or dry shampoo.
- Loosely twist both sections of hair away from your face, continuing to twirl until you reach the back of your head.
- Secure both sides together with a clear hairband.
- Brush your hair smooth and into a high ponytail.
- Holding the base of the ponytail and loosen it a bit.
- Apply a small amount of serum to keep your hair smooth.
- Divide the ponytail into two sections and then twist them each other until the hair ends.
- Secure at the bottom with a hairband.
French Braid Ponytail
- Separate a section of hair from the corners of the forehead and back towards the crown.
- Backcomb your hair to create some volume.
- Divide your hair into three sections and complete a French Braid. Here’s How:
- Cross the left strand over the middle, then the right.
- Then cross the left side over and add in a section from the front of the face.
- Right side over and add in a section of hair.
- Continue until you reach ear level.
- Bring the rest of your hair up into a ponytail.
- Secure with a hair band.
- Take a piece of hair from under the ponytail and wrap it around the hairband, using a bobby pin to hold in place.
Double French Braids
- Create a centre parting along the crown of your head.
- Clip half of your hair to one side.
- Gather a section of hair from the top and section into three equal sections.
- Cross the right strand over the centre and then the left into the centre, and start to bring in new pieces of hair.
- Once you have reached your neck secure your hair with a hairband.
- Repeat on the other side.