What screams summer more than a good festival? They’re the perfect time to experiment with your hair. You’ll spend most of your day in the sun and all night dancing, so you need to make sure your hair is functional, comfortable and looks great.
If you’re looking to complete your festival outfit, we’ve got you covered… Take a look at some of our favourite hairstyles this festival season…
- Holding your Yogi Hair Wand downwards, tightly curl your hair then comb through the curls with your fingers to loosen.
- Take the top section of hair, and create a ponytail around the top of your head, missing out the front sections.
- Take the left side of your hair and braid into a French plait, then tie at the end with a hairband. Pin the braid directly underneath your ponytail using hair grips.
- Take out your ponytail, then re-tie including the plait.
- Take out the hairband from the bottom of the plait.
- Gather your hair and put into a second ponytail, making sure the plait is in line with the base of the ponytail. Then take a small section of your hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the hairband to disguise it.
- Using small sections of your hair, wrap your hair around your Yogi Hair Wand.
- For each section, alternate the direction you wrap your hair.
- Continue until your hair is curled.
- Run your fingers through your hair to loosen the curls.
- Create a centre parting using a comb.
- Then begin to curl your hair using your Yogi Hair Wand, moving it away from your face to create soft waves.
- Create a triangular section from the parting to the crown.
- From the parting to the crown of the hair, create a Dutch Braid. This is an inside out braid, which involves taking small sections from underneath as you braid through the hair. Secure each end with a hairband.
- Repeat for both sides of hair.
- To do this style, you can either straighten your hair using our Yogi Hair Straighteners, or create loose beach waves using our Yogi Hair Wands.
- Once you have done this, create a middle parting.
- Then take one side of your parting and do a French plait ¾ of the way down. This involves starting from the root of your head, plaiting downwards, adding an extra piece of hair to the plait as you go down. Tie the end of your hair securely.
- Repeat for the other side.
- Take both ends of the plait, and tie together at the back of your head.
You can create all these looks and more using our range of Yogi Hair products.