It’s prom season, so we thought we’d help you out before the big day. We have a wide range of products that will make your hair look perfect for prom night!
Your hairstyle needs to complement your outfit. We believe that the easiest and most effortless hairstyles can go a long way. We’re going to cover two of the most popular hairstyles for women, glam waves and straight and sleek.
Loose curls and waves can look totally glamorous, and are really easy to re-create at home. Here are our top tips to create the perfect wave:
1. Take a section of the hair, the smaller the section the tighter the curl, the larger the section the looser the curl.
2. Holding the end of the sectioned hair, place the wand close to the root and wrap this section of hair around the wand.
3. Keep the hair in this position, tightly against the wand for approximately 10 seconds.
4. Gently pull the wand out of the curled section of hair making sure that you continue to hold on to the end of the hair.
5. Release the hair and achieve your perfect Yogi curl.
Our Hair Styling Wands are the must have styling tool. The Yogi hair wand produces long lasting curls and waves. Create a variety of styles from big bouncy waves to tight defined curls with our range of hair wands.
Straight and sleek
Straight hair is an easy hairdo which you can create at home, it can look sophisticated, and is a perfect look from day to night. Here are our tips for straightening your hair:
1. Pick the right size straightener – Our Yogi Smart Touch X Straightener is available in 1” and 1.75” plates, ensure you choose the right size for your hair type and thickness.
2. Set your heat to the right temperature – Our straighteners have a temperature range of 50° – 232°, to suit all hair types.
3. Make sure your hair is completely dry – If you start straightening wet hair, this can cause damage to your hair.
4. Section your hair – Split your hair into sections using sectioning clips, this will make it straighten your hair.